The IU Center of Excellence for Women & Technology is Indiana University’s hub for all things related to women and technology. Reaching across all schools and colleges at IU Bloomington, we are here to help deliver the next wave of professionally skilled and tech-savvy women from all majors into the workforce. Individual and Corporate Affiliate support enables us to reach and engage more IU women, and to enhance their tech skills and leadership development.
Corporate Affiliate Program
Sponsor a program for women at IU Bloomington
Corporate partners can support our initiatives like those listed here to make a direct impact for women students and affiliates of our Center at IU Bloomington.
- Research Experiences for Undergraduate Women.
- Accelerator Crash Courses - Offered on the weekends with a capacity of 25 women per class. They fill up with wait lists, and we have requests for more topics. Recent topics include Scrum, python, SQL, Tableau, Overleaf, Cybersecurity, and 3D Printing.
- Sponsor the annual Summit spring technology conference, which would then be named for your company or organization. The two-day Summit is attended by 300 faculty, staff, alumnae, and student affiliates and features a networking reception, banquet and keynote, plenary talk for students, two days of concurrent sessions, and a career and majors expo for women who already consider themselves as tech-savvy and for "explorers".
- Distinguished Lecture Series, open to all on campus and will serve to elevate the awareness of the field and its opportunities for women.
- Our Leadership Development Institute.
- Scholarship or leadership award for one or more women.
- Spring Break Coding Boot Camp for 30 women students.
- Case Competition, which will serve to bring real world problems to solve in multidisciplinary teams, including informatics, computer science, business, and more.
We will work with you to ensure your gift aligns with company goals and brand awareness while enriching the experiences of our affiliates.
To discuss your options, you may contact our Executive Director Maureen Biggers at 812-856-0739.