The IU Center of Excellence for Women & Technology is Indiana University’s hub for all things related to women and technology. Reaching across all schools and colleges at IU Bloomington, we are here to help deliver the next wave of professionally skilled and tech-savvy women from all majors into the workforce. Individual and Corporate Affiliate support enables us to reach and engage more IU women, and to enhance their tech skills and leadership development.
Corporate Affiliate Program
Who partners with the Center?
More than 3,500 IU women students from all majors on campus, including business, media, sciences, public health and more are current affiliates. All women enrolled in the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering are affiliated with our center. In addition to our students, we have over 700 faculty, 850 alumnae, and 550 staff affiliates.
Sponsor a program for women at IU Bloomington
Corporate partners can support our initiatives like those listed here to make a direct impact for women students and affiliates of our Center at IU Bloomington.
- Research Experiences for Undergraduate Women.
- Accelerator Crash Courses - Offered on the weekends with a capacity of 25 women per class. They fill up with wait lists, and we have requests for more topics. Recent topics include Scrum, python, SQL, Tableau, Overleaf, Cybersecurity, and 3D Printing.
- Sponsor the annual Summit spring technology conference, which would then be named for your company or organization. The two-day Summit is attended by 300 faculty, staff, alumnae, and student affiliates and features a networking reception, banquet and keynote, plenary talk for students, two days of concurrent sessions, and a career and majors expo for women who already consider themselves as tech-savvy and for "explorers".
- Distinguished Lecture Series, open to all on campus and will serve to elevate the awareness of the field and its opportunities for women.
- Our Leadership Development Institute.
- Scholarship or leadership award for one or more women.
- Spring Break Coding Boot Camp for 30 women students.
- Case Competition, which will serve to bring real world problems to solve in multidisciplinary teams, including informatics, computer science, business, and more.
We will work with you to ensure your gift aligns with company goals and brand awareness while enriching the experiences of our affiliates.
To discuss your options, you may contact our Executive Director Maureen Biggers at 812-856-0739.
Gold Level Sponsor
Silver Level Sponsor
Bronze Level Sponsors
Corporate Gift Levels & Perks
- BronzeGift up to $2,499
- Silver$2,500 - $4,999 Gift
- Gold$5,000 - $9,999 Gift
- Elite$10,000+ Gift
|Spring Summit: Participate in our summit; potential speaking opportunities||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Network with our diverse and talented pool of women students, alumnae, staff and faculty affiliates (round tables, speed networking, etc.)||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Network with fellow Corporate Affiliates committed to this mission||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Exposure to latest research and practices about recruiting and retaining women in the workforce||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Company logos prominently visible on website and displays for students, faculty, parents, alumnae||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Recognition at our Spring Summit banquet and dine with students - or - Your own Career Expo table at our Spring Summit||✔|
|One targeted mailing from your company to our affiliates||✔||✔||✔|
|Membership on our Corporate Advisory Board; impact direction and programs||✔||✔||✔|
|Banquet Table + Career Expo table at our Spring Summit||✔||✔|
|Seat in each IU training class for Unconscious Bias/Male Advocacy||✔||✔|
|Onsite Unconscious Bias/Male Advocacy workshop for your company||✔|
|Company-named scholarship or leadership award||✔|