Getting Started with Whova
Using Whova, you can attend virtual sessions, access the Summit schedule, virtually network with attendees, explore our exhibit center, enter raffle contests, and more!
Here's how to get started:
- You'll receive an email prior to Summit with a link to create your Whova account.
- Download the Whova app or visit to the Whova website and setup your profile before the conference.
- Enter the email address you used for event registration to create your account.
- Create a password and type in your name.
- Edit your profile. Other attendees will use this to network with you.
- Begin exploring the Summit conference site, plan your agenda, connect with other participants, and more!
In addition, you may wish to check out the following links:
View the Whova Attendee Mobile User Guide.
View the Whova Attendee Computer User Guide.
Watch this video walkthrough highlighting key features of the platform.