The Web Design Team is a community connected by a passion for web development. Members learn to develop their own web page, share and critique each other’s work to enhance their own learning, and take on IU organizations as consultants, advisors, and designers. This group hopes to build skills, inspire others, and impact our community.
- The lead intern with the support of the staff champion will launch, build, and grow an engaged learning community of undergraduate and graduate women students interested in web design.
- Create a strategic plan for the year which includes mission, goals, marketing, implementation plan, and desired outcomes.
- Schedule events, workshops, speakers, and other activities for the IU community to further common interests.
- Supervise two interns who will assist in the development of this community.
- Provide timely reports regarding marketing plans, attendance, and assessment information following various programs.
- Commit to the Center's mission and to the goals of the team to develop a meaningful community.
- Serve as a role model to interns and members.
- Advocate for women and underrepresented groups in web design.
- Attend weekly meeting with interns and staff champion.
- Attend bi-monthly Lead Intern meetings.
All student employees are required to:
- Attend mandatory Student Leadership Orientation Retreat the first weekend after fall classes begin.
- Work at the annual Summit on March 6 & 7, 2020.