The Web Design Team is a community connected by a passion for web development. Members learn to develop their own web page, share and critique each other’s work to enhance their own learning, and take on IU organizations as consultants, advisors, and designers. This group hopes to build skills, inspire others, and impact our community.
- Work with and assist the lead intern and fellow interns, to launch, build, and grow an engaged learning community of undergraduate and graduate women students interested in web design.
- Assist in the creation a strategic plan for the year including mission, goals, marketing, implementation plan, and desired outcomes.
- Schedule events, workshops, speakers, and other activities for the IU community to further common interests.
- Help provide timely reports regarding marketing plans, attendance, and assessment information following various programs.
- Commit to our mission and to the goals of the team to develop a meaningful community.
- Serve as a role model to the Center’s affiliates and the campus community.
- Be an advocate for women and underrepresented groups.
- Submit weekly progress reports to lead intern.
- Attend weekly meeting with the lead intern and staff champion.
- Attend any all intern meetings.
All student employees are required to:
- Attend mandatory Student Leadership Orientation Retreat the first weekend after fall classes begin.
- Work at the annual Summit on March 6 & 7, 2020.