The Social Media team is dedicated to empowering women to confidently use technology in an environment that fosters creativity and teamwork. This community of students work together to learn how to engage an audience and build an online community by planning and creating strategic social media content for the Center's social media accounts.
- Assist the lead intern, with the support of a staff champion, in the creation a strategic plan for the year and include mission, goals, marketing, implementation plan and desired outcomes.
- Assist the lead intern with implementing the Center's social media strategy to promote Center events and share the Center's mission.
- Network with social media professionals in the Indiana University community.
- Provide monthly analytics and social media reports regarding marketing plans and social media content.
- Commit to the overall mission of the Center and to the goals of the team to develop a meaningful community.
- Serve as a role model to members.
- Be an advocate for women and underrepresented groups in social media.
- Submit weekly progress reports to Lead Intern.
- Attend weekly meeting with lead intern and faculty champion.
- Attend all intern meetings.
All student employees are required to:
- Attend our annual Summit, scheduled for March 3-4, 2023.
- Attend mandatory Leadership Training on August 26-27, 2022.