The IU Center of Excellence for Women & Technology partners with IU Women in Technology (IUWIT), a group for professional staff working in IT at all IU campuses, to provide support and programming for staff.
IUWIT is seeking an intern to manange its communications, develop marketing materials, and coordinate/organize events.
- Maintain content on IUWIT's website and seek opportunities to create and add new content
- Create content for and post it to IUWIT's Twitter and Facebook postings
- Develop marketing materials, such as flyers and brochures to promote events
- Write a monthly eNewsletter for professional IT staff at all IU campuses
- Coordinate, organize, and staff events, including contacting speakers, finding available rooms (or managing technology for remote events), and arranging for simultaneous broadcast at other IU campuses
All student employees are required to:
- Attend mandatory Student Leadership Orientation Retreat on August 28-29, 2020.
- Attend and present at our annual Technology Summit on on March 5-6, 2021