The Center's Entrepreneurs & Tech Student Alliance Team encourages and offers IU women the opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship linked to technology. By connecting and developing a community network of like-minded students, faculty, alumnae, and experienced professionals, potential budding entrepreneurs can use the network to grow in knowledge, confidence, and ability to launch and participate in women-owned startups.
- Work with and assist the lead intern to launch, build, and grow an engaged learning community of undergraduate and graduate women students interested in entrepreneurship and technology.
- Assist in the creation of a strategic plan for the year including mission, goals, marketing, implementation plan, and desired outcomes.
- Schedule events, workshops, speakers, and other activities for the IU community to further common interests.
- Help provide timely reports regarding marketing plans, attendance, assessment information following various programs.
- Commit to the Center’s mission and to the goals of the team to develop a meaningful community.
- Serve as a role model to members.
- Advocate for women and underrepresented groups in the entrepreneurship and tech arena.
- Submit weekly progress reports to Lead Intern.
- Attend weekly meeting with lead intern and staff champion.
- Attend any all intern meetings.
All student employees are required to:
- Attend mandatory Student Leadership Orientation Retreat the first weekend after fall classes begin.
- Work at the annual Summit on March 6 & 7, 2020.