The Summit provides an opportunity to celebrate women & technology and to share, learn, engage with, and experience tech across a variety of skill levels and topics. Empowerment sessions are included to promote career success. Among other topics on professional development and empowerment, we will feature sessions such as AI for All, Cybersecurity and more. Sessions will be identified as beginner, intermediate or advanced.
- Participants build/increase their technical awareness levels and skillset
- Participants leave the Summit empowered personally and professionally
- Participants are connected to/network with each other and corporate contacts at the Summit
- Increased participation from statewide attendees
By the Numbers
This year, our virtual format allows statewide participation at no charge and will be open to system-wide IU students, faculty, staff, alumnae, and any interested corporate, other university, or community member of any gender. We anticipate a minimum of 500 registrants, Our Whova conference platform will be easily accessible will accommodate more.
- System-wide (7 campuses) IU Students, faculty, staff
- Other Indiana college and university communities
- Interested corporate employees
- Community members at large
- Individuals who consider themselves to be in non-technical work or majors but who realize that all careers are tech adjacent and who wish to increase knowledge and skills to enhance career success
- Individuals who consider themselves to be technical at work or studies
- Males interested in empowerment and advocacy for all