The Summit offers multiple opportunities to engage with our students. Friday afternoon is a dedicated time for students to meet you, learn about your company, and explore career options:
- Networking Reception with students on Friday, March 6
- Kickoff Banquet with Keynote Address on Friday, March 6
- Career Expo on Saturday, March 7
- Offer a workshop, panel, talk, or presentation to students on Saturday, March 7
If you are interested in working with us to promote and support women in tech, meeting some of IU’s most talented student leaders, and receiving promotional visibility for your company, we offer the following opportunities:
- Sponsor and host a table at the Banquet (allows your employer up to four (4) seats at a table; the rest of the seats will be filled with students) -$350
- Reserve a table at the Career Expo - $400
- Combo of Career Expo and a banquet table - $700
- Donation of raffle techie gift(s) for student attendees.
- Sponsor the Friday evening Pre-Dinner Mocktails and Speed Networking Event - $1,000.00
- Submit a proposal of a workshop, panel, talk, or presentation
Any of the above receives visibility on our website, promotional materials, and in the program, and schedule.